We distribute our home loans through a national network of accredited financial advisers. Our objective is the long-term success of those who join us.
To start your accreditation journey with Pepper Money, simply complete the following steps:
Step 1 - Complete, sign and return the Financial Adviser Accreditation Form
To apply to become an accredited Financial Adviser for Pepper New Zealand Limited complete, sign and return a copy of the below form via email to email@example.com.
The form includes:
- Your individual details and identification – please provide a copy of current photo ID
- Financial Services Provider registration information
- Industry history and experience
- Acceptance of Pepper’s Privacy Statement
- Approval of your accreditation from your Pepper Accredited Introducer
Step 2 - Complete the Online Learning
As soon as we receive your application we will get in touch by sending you an email invitation to complete your accreditation learning online.
Step 3 - Confirmation of Accreditation
Once you have successfully scored 100% in the learning questionnaire, you’ll be prompted to provide your personal details and generate a certificate for your records (this can be printed or saved).
If you have any questions about accreditation, please don’t hesitate to contact our Accreditation Team on 0800 945 658.